Ethics & Rights
It is unethical for authors to submit multiple similar manuscripts for publication at a time. It is also unethical for authors to submit a manuscript that has already been published or is in the process of review elsewhere.
Reproducibility, Plagiarism and Falsification
Authors must report their work accurately and precisely in order to be reproduced by other researchers independently. Plagiarism and falsification in any parts of the submitted paper are serious offences to the scientific community and must strictly be avoided.
The co-authors should be limited to those who have sufficiently contributed to the content of the work in responsible and accountable manners. The corresponding author must confirm that submission of the manuscript has been approved by all co-authors.
Articles are published for free.
Conflict of Interest
Authors must disclose conflicts of interest and state all funding sources that have supported the work.
Medicina Moderna – Modern Mdicine is an open access journal. All content is freely available without charge to any user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
As an author, you retain rights for large number of author uses, including use by your employing institute or company. These rights are retained and permitted without the need to obtain specific permission from Editor.
– the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to full texts of the articles;
– the right to present the journal article at a meeting or conference;
– the right to include the journal article, in full or in part, in a thesis or dissertation;
– patent and trademark rights and rights to any process or procedure described in the journal article;
– the right to use the journal article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of works of the author,
– the right to prepare other derivative works, to extend the journal article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal.